WAGGING TAILS DOG TRAINING
These are for dogs that have graduated from our Foundation (and Top-Up) Courses and include various levels of ability.
* Foundation TopUp Course
* Kennel Club Good Citizen Awards
* Oldies Group
For puppies of up to 5 months old
All breeds and crossbreeds of any age are welcome! We even have experience with deaf and blind puppies and dogs. We keep our classes small to give each owner and dog the time and attention they need to make good progress. We use up to date reward based training methods and teach with passion and compassion.
* 7-week courses (one 2-hour introduction session without dog and then six 45-minute sessions with dog)
* Puppy Foundation for puppies of up to 5 months old / Foundation for puppies and dogs from 6 months old
* Videos for exercises covered in each session, as well as a dedicated Facebook group
* Basic obedience, handling and life skills (sit, down, stand, recall, stay, walking nicely, body examination etc)
* Controlled and supervised socialisation with other puppies/dogs and with people (and the option to take part in organised group walks with other members for additional socialisation)
* Discussion of issues like training methods, house training, play biting, chewing etc.
* Opportunity to progress to further classes from Foundation TopUp to Junior and Advanced classes
* The cost for the 7-week course is £95
Puppy Foundation and Foundation Courses in Blo' Norton (Diss) and Wretham (Thetford)
For puppies and dogs from 6 months old